Sunday, August 16, 2015

Back to school



It's that time of year again already. Where did the summer go? Between the extended school year for snow days and summer school it seems like Jake just got out for summer. We got up early yesterday and slept in this morning....yeah I had my saturday and sunday mixed up. So of course tomorrow we will both be dragging around but I'm really hoping he has a great day at school. I keep thinking I've got all his stuff ready for tomorrow so I'm sure I'll forget something in my pre-coffee haze in the morning. Anybody else do that? I know some of the kids have already started school and I just wanna wish them " Good Luck " getting back into the school routine. I know some kids hate it and some kids it doesn't bother. I got lucky and Jake really seems to like school. It's just me that has the problem of getting into the whole school morning routine again. Any of ya'll got any suggestions on how to conquer that morning routine without going crazy in the process? 

No comments:

Post a Comment