Friday, August 28, 2015

Johnny Apple Slice combo kit


http://www.amazon.com/Johnny-Appleslice-Peeler-Slicer-Grannysmith/dp/B01349YWU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440793977&sr=8-1&keywords=Johnny+Apple+Slicer&pebp=1440794004928&perid=16PMFJAK98XFTKMY8TRY


So I received this kit for review and I must say I'm pleased with it. I don't like to slice apples really I'm so uncordinated I'd slice my fingers off. This makes slicing the apple so easy and I still have my fingers. That's always a plus isn't it. It's dishwasher safe but really all you need is a little dish soap and a few swishes in your dishwater and its clean. It's sturdy white plastic with green rubber handles and stainless steel blades. Now I've also got a peeler to try and let me tell you I love the fact that it has a thick plastic handle. It made peeling tators quick and alot easier. It's also dishwasher safe. I can see right now my autumn is gonna be full of caramel apple slices. I'm okay with that even though my waistband isn't. 
  • #Johnnyappleslice

Note: I received this product at a discounted price for an unbiased review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment