Sunday, September 13, 2015

Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash Review

Looking for a great mouthwash....look no further.





I must admit I don't like mouthwash because I have sensitive teeth and the burn is the worst. This bottle of Crest Pro-Health Advanced changed my mind. Once I opened the bottle I had to do the smell check and I was pleased that it didn't burn my eyes or smell strongly of mint. The mint flavor is not strong and it does last for a while after use. Due to the whitening effect I did have some burn on my tongue and gums but if you keep swishing it goes away. Make sure and use recommended amount because it does tend to bubble a great bit in your mouth the more you swish. I did notice my teeth seemed to feel cleaner after each use. The bottle is easy to open and the white plastic makes it stand out on the store shelves. You can find this item at your local Wal-mart and Coupons.com has some great Crest coupons for you to use. All in all I am pleased with this mouthwash even though it did still have a slight burn. I'm a coffee drinker and I'm pleased with the whitening effect has on my teeth. #gotitfree #bzzagent #walmart #crestsmile #byebyeburn 

1 comment:

  1. I have sensitive teeth and also would like to help whiten my teeth. I never tried it. I would love to get the Crest Pro Health Advanced for myself. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete