Thursday, November 2, 2017

Are you ready for Thanksgiving dinner?

Well I can't believe its already November. Where has this year gone? I've always heard the older folks say that the years will fly by but I never believed them until now. As I sit here and look at the calender I realize I only have 21 days until the Thanksgiving feast. Or about 2 weeks of nonstop stuff until the day I get to sit down and eat until I'm stuffed. I always say I'm going to try some new recipes but I end up sticking with the same ones. It's so hard to try something new when the old recipes are just so tasty. We always cook a Ham and cut up a turkey breast to fry like nuggets for the main dish. Sometimes the side dishes are the best too. We like to have dressing and mashed potatoes. I like to fix a green bean casserole for the kids to eat. Of course the adults like the green bean casserole as well. I usually fix my kids some macaroni and cheese and we have some chicken and noodles for the adults. Oh and I can't forget the brown and serve rolls. Gotta have something to eat with my mashed potatoes and dressing. I can't forget the desserts either. Pumpkin and Pecan pie are a favorite. We also like to eat Chess cake too. The next few days are the best with all the leftovers. Good food and family are always nice to have around. Do you have any traditions are favorite foods you fix for Thanksgiving? 


Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment